Single parent dating mormon lake arizona
The Southern Pacific branch line from the San Timoteo Canyon to Crafton was abandoned after the downtown packing house business died.
Benjamin Barton purchased 1,000 acres (4 km "The first settler on the site of the present Redlands is recorded to have erected a hut at the corner of what is now Cajon St.
The city of Redlands was soon established by Frank E. They named their city “Redlands” after the color of the adobe soil.
So large had the area grown by 1888 that it was decided to incorporate.
The Franciscan friars from San Gabriel established the San Bernardino Asistencia in 1819 and embarked on the usual program of training the native tribes to raise crops and encouraging permanent settlements.
By 1820, a ditch, known as a zanja, was dug by the natives for the friars from Mill Creek to the Asistencia.